Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Reading List

There have been many books waiting patiently to be read on my bookshelf. Now is finally their time as I have finished my undergraduate degree and have ample amounts of leisure time and a quiet apartment. Don't get me wrong, I have read a plethora of books during my degree (largely a rereading of Harry Potters and Agatha Christies on beaches and holidays) but these are books which I have anticipated reading, many of which are classics. So here it is, my reading list:

Julie and Julia by Julie Powell
The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins
Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
The Bridges of Madison County by Robert James Waller
The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins
From Here to Eternity by James Joyce
Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
The Greatest Show on Earth by Richard Dawkins

I've begun with Julie and Julia so as to ease myself into things, I started reading it this morning at the gym and have been enjoying the misadventure of her life so far. Also, the idea of selling a few eggs for $7500 dollars is growing in my mind... better step lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment