Friday, August 13, 2010

My Shopping List

This week I went a little crazy and used my plastic a bit more than I should have. Nonetheless, I love the clothes I bought and would do it all again. Here's a low down of what I bought.




I LOVE the jean leggings Gap has right now. They're so soft and stretchy, I just know I'll be in them all winter. The black are extra sleek and very black.



I love the hem on this shirt, the shirttail style is so flattering and comfy. The button detail on the sleeves is great too, as is the exposed zipper at the back on the shirt. Gap really sells the best t-shirts around.



Gap's Forever Skinny jeans are really flattering and really skinny and this lighter wash is a great way to break all the dark pieces you'll be wearing this fall. I'm going to pair mine with white t-shirts and burnt orange and deep purples scarves.




This stripped TNA raglan is so nautical and fun to wear with shorts or skinnies, you can dress it up or down!




This studded Talula skirt from Aritzia is the perfect mix of sexy and sleek. I wore it the other night with the white t-shirt from Gap listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment