Friday, March 11, 2011

Matthew Williamson Capsule Collection

Remember when I blogged a little while back about my favourite capsule collections for Target and H&M (like Rodarte and Lanvin and Matthew Williamson) and how I wished Matthew Williamson would do a H&M round 2 capsule collection? Well he is doing another collection, but this time with Macy's! I could not be more excited as Macy's is quite accessible since it is just over the border! The collection is meant to target a younger crowd, featuring the bold prints and pops of colour we know and love from Matthew Williamson. Ah affordable luxury, how I love you. Oh and by the way... Karl Lagerfeld himself is designing the next capsule for Macy's. I cannot wait for a date to be released so I can plan a shopping trip stateside!

No comments:

Post a Comment