Thursday, February 17, 2011

Recent Purchases

Today I went for a tiny shopping spree at Aritzia, albeit accidentally. I received a call a few days ago that a dress I had ordered had come in and I've been putting off going downtown for almost a week, mostly to control my shopping urges. However, once I arrived it became apparent the wrong dress had been ordered and I was left to exchange it, which I happily did... for several things.

First thing I picked up is the Talula Betsy Blouse in a pink creme colour, aptly called 'darling'. I think I might wear this shirt with leather leggings and maybe a over sized black blazer... or even a tight mini and keep the shirt untucked. Decisions, decisions...



I also picked up a couple cropped tanks that sold out too quickly for me last summer, they'll be perfect to wear with crops and shorts this summer around the pool. I love the rose print, it has been allover recently, especially I've noticed on Asos. They're also from Aritzia, from the Talula line, called the Drew tank in Rosie. I picked up the white tank and the light purple one, but am considering going back for this turquoise version as well.


Stay tuned Monday night to see what I buy when I pop over to the States for a little retail therapy while I'm home on break. My parents will be shopping with me, which will mean they will chime in on the buying and get me a bunch of things ...  or severely limit the things I buy as I 'm supposed to be saving for law school in September. Oh the humanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment