Sunday, January 16, 2011

Golden Globes

Right now I'm sitting on my couch, in my jogging pants, sipping my tea and eating chocolates, taking in all of the beautiful celebs at the Golden Globes this year and their amazing dresses. The red carpet was lit up tonight with sequins, sparkles and colour, everyone was trying to stand out a little more than everyone else and the effect made me wish it was summer so badly. Also, how great was it to see Christian Bale win for 'the Fighter?' I just watched the movie last night, it blew me away. His performance as a crack addicted trainer was moving and so real. Hope you are enjoying the award show too readers!

P.S. Angelina Jolie is to die for tonight! That green dress is such a breath of fresh air. She must have heard me shouting at her through the TV the last five or so award shows that she has worn black to.

No comments:

Post a Comment