Sunday, November 7, 2010

OPI Addiction




I'm so addicted to nail polish that it's going to destroy me financially. Not a pay day goes by without a nail polish purchase (or two.. or three). My recent favourites are a couple of oldies and include 'Red Hot Ayers Rock' which I'm currently sporting on my toes and 'Louvre Me Louvre Me Not' which was on my nails for a solid month (during which there was many many touch ups). I love the new Burlesque collection for OPI! So glamorous and girly! I've worn 'Bring On The Bling' a few times from the collection and received many compliments but the trick is applying five coats and two coats of top coat but it has a tendency to peel since there's so many layers. Still, it's an amazing look. Nail polishes I'm planning on purchasing include 'You Don't Know Jacques' and 'Off The Taupe'. Any recommendations?



No comments:

Post a Comment