Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Kennedys

Anyone who knows me at all knows I have an obsession with the Kennedys, particularly Jackie O. I'm really very excited for the TV mini series the Kennedys that's coming out staring Greg Kinnear and Katie Holmes and I've been watching very carefully for images of the show. This was just put out a few days ago and I've been mulling it over. Katie looks quite good as Jackie, she has the doe-eyed sad smile cropped hair thing going on and is very passable. As for JFK, Greg Kinnear looks spot on, but I can ever so slightly make out that it is still him. As for his acting, I think he was wonderful in Flash of Genius and I think he could certainly carry this movie (and Katie Holmes... whose acting is bound to be dismal). I'm reserving judgment on the mini series but I want it to be good so badly! I hope Katie Holmes can live up to the American royal that was Jackie O. Until this comes out I am left to ponder what I should serve at the viewing party I plan to hold for the premiere of The Kennedys... and more importantly, what I should wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment