Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Welcome to Fashion Girl!


Hello Fashion Lovers!

I've created this blog as an outlet for my love of fashion simply because I felt I couldn't share it with enough people. On this site I hope to have pictures up of my friends, of strangers, of celebs, anyone who looks good. High fashion, street fashion, catwalk and simply styled people will be featured, there will be no conventional style here. Please feel free to send me pictures of yourself or anyone else, photos you've taken, or anything you simply think looks good, whether it be an entire outfit or just a single piece. Every picture I post up here I'll try to tell you who designed it or where it's from, just in case you love something enough to want to buy it.

Carly

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute idea! I better be on here at some point!

    ReplyDelete